Everybody’s working for the weekend…
- Despite splitting carries and despite the recent fumble issues, the Broncos are preparing for Montee Ball to be a top-tier running back. Now might be a good time to pick him off someone’s roster if you’re playing for next year. Ball is holding steady at 26th in our dynasty running back rankings.
- Seattle receiver Percy Harvin’s rehab is coming along on schedule. Of course, hip injuries are not an easy fix but there may not be a better flyer right now. Tentatively, Harvin’s scheduled to be back around Week 10 or 11. Harvin is still a top-10 option in dynasty ranks.
- Cincinnati running back BenJarvus Green-Ellis was limited in practice. It’s almost as if the fantasy football gods planned it this way. Gio Bernard will most likely get a majority of snaps this week. Bernard is a top-15 running back option in dynasty ranks.
- Despite Detroit running back Reggie Bush being inactive last week, Mikel Leshoure saw no action. However, the Lions also turned down trade offers just last week for Leshoure so they may have a master plan. He’s a good taxi squad candidate at this point.
- Washington receiver Leonard Hankerson has started the last two weeks opposite Pierre Garcon and has established himself over Josh Morgan. Hankerson is four years younger than Morgan and is under contract until through next year while Morgan is a free agent after 2013. Hankerson gets the nod.
Don’t forget 49ers-Rams tonight and check back here tomorrow for Friday’s dynasty update.