- Tampa Bay has named Mike Glennon quarterback going forward. Josh Freeman is officially done. If you’re quarterback starved, here’s an in-season option.
- 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith is headed to rehab and will be out for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, Smith can rebound and return to football very soon.
- Lions receiver Ryan Broyles will be getting more attention in the wake of Nate Burleson’s injury. He’ll still man the slot in the pass-happy Lions offense and still quite young. He’s on the dynasty radar.
- Speaking of Detroit, they’ve asked about Cleveland receiver Josh Gordon in a trade. Gordon in the Lions offense would be dynamite. His stock skyrocketed thanks to his big day Sunday but keep an eye on him if the price drops.
- Patriots receiver Danny Amendola is progressing well. Now would be the time to buy-low from someone tired of Amendola’s injury shenanigans. He is a dynamic player when healthy but that seems to be a 50/50 proposition.