- Patriots quarterback Tom Brady got dinged up yesterday but is expected to play in the next pre-season game. All Brady fantasy owners (myself, included) can relax. For now.
- Chargers rookie Keenan Allen is back at practice getting treatment on the same knee that knocked him out of his college career.
- Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will be able to audible at the line more this season. The hope is Romo won’t be forced to play in as many disadvantageous situations as before.
- Seattle receiver Golden Tate is getting high praise in Seattle camp. He’s pairing is athleticism with more crisp route-running, With Percy Harvin out indefinitely, this is a ‘golden’ opportunity for Tate. Pun INTENDED.
- Rookies Zach Sudfeld, Kenbrell Thompkins, and Aaron Dobson continue to impress in Pats camp. So much so that they cut Michael Jenkins. All three went in the first two rounds of our rookie mock draft.
- Johnathan Franklin hasn’t shown it yet. Yikes.
- Redskins coach Mike Shanahan praised Alfred Morris’ receiving. Any improvement to his 11 receptions last year will be a bonus.
Go get ’em.