- He may not be the same old Peyton Manning but he’s still pretty good. On 45 pass attempts, he had just 256 yards but made that up with three touchdowns.
- Meanwhile, his receivers aren’t going anywhere either with Demaryius Thomas catching eight balls for 116 yards and Emmanuel Sanders catching eight for 87 yards and two touchdowns. Thomas should still be considered a low-end WR1 for dynasty purposes but ring as much fantasy value as you can out of Sanders.
- The running game is not performing as everyone thought they might with just 61 yards between Ronnie Hillman and C.J. Anderson. As long as the Broncos keep winning, it’s doubtful they switch to the run.
- Not much to get excited about except for Jamaal Charles. He ran for 125 yards and a touchdown but did have two costly fumbles. Regardless, Charles is still a RB1 in dynasty circles thanks to his rock-solid status as the starter.
- Receiver Jeremy Maclin had just four catches for 57 yards on seven targets. Unfortunately, that may be the typical stat line for Maclin in Kansas City.
- In IDP land, linebacker Justin Houston had two more sacks because THAT IS ALL JUSTIN HOUSTON DOES. He’s a top linebacker in IDP leagues, especially in big-play leagues.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Broncos 31, Chiefs 24”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Broncos 31, Chiefs 24 - Dynasty Football Fan