- Now we have some definitive dates on Knowshon Moreno’s knee after undergoing a scope. Doctors give him 4-5 weeks before he sees action again.
- Expect the Carlos Hyde bandwagon to get more crowded after he displayed feature back capabilities in practice. He’s squarely in the first round discussion in rookie drafts and could challenge Bishop Sankey for top back.
- Cowboys running back Lance Dunbar has lined up all over the field in OTA’s and could provide some Darren Sproles-type production under new coordinator Scott Linehan. Still just 25, Dunbar could be a valuable piece in a high-powered offense.
- Expect Bernard Pierce to be the starter in Baltimore should Ray Rice receive a multi-game suspension. Pierce has had an up and down career so far and is a complete gamble at this point.
- A name to keep on your radar is Bengals linebacker Emmanuel Lamur. He’s expected to play all three downs for a very good defense and could rack up plenty of tackles.