- Texans running back Arian Foster was a full participant in mini-camp. Foster could be a decent buy-low candidate for those scared off by his injury history. There are still red flags but Foster as a high-end RB2 would be ideal.
- The Bucs are not hiding the fact that they’d like to trade quarterback Mike Glennon. Of course, the signing of Josh McCown was the first indicator and this week’s draft could be the nail in the coffin for Glennon’s time in Tampa. Look for quarterback-needy teams like Minnesota or Cleveland to at least ask.
- Christian Ponder dynasty owners can probably cut the cord as Minnesota is going with Matt Cassel as their starting quarterback and could even use a high pick this week on another.
- Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo isn’t 100% yet after tearing his pectoral muscle. Mayo is a legit LB1 when healthy but you may want to hold off looking into him until he’s healthy.
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor is recovering from hip surgery and could miss most of the pre-season. Chancellor took a back seat to Earl Thomas in the Seattle secondary last season but is still a DB2 when healthy.