- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirmed that Andre Ellington will have an expanded role this year which is music to Ellington dynasty owners. Arizona went against conventional wisdom and held Ellington back last year but it looks like its full steam ahead for 2014.
- Colts receiver Reggie Wayne should be ready to go for Colts camp. While not a long-term dynasty prospect, you could do worse with Wayne as your WR3.
- The Packers are expected to let James Jones walk in free agency this year. Unless Jones ends up in a pass happy offense like Denver or New England, his dynasty stock will plummet.
- The Jets may explore Ben Tate or Donald Brown in free agency. If either signs with New York, it’ll seriously hamper their dynasty value as at least Tate was expected to sign on as a starter somewhere. Tate dynasty owners assuming big things in 2014 may have to reel in their expectations.
- Expect Tampa to go after a quarterback whether it’s free agency or the draft. Obviously, this continues the downward trend of Mike Glennon’s stock as he’s had no votes of confidence from the new regime.