- Texans receiver Andre Johnson feels fine after a wrist injury and plans on playing a few more years. Normally, I would be against acquiring a 33-year old that’s not a quarterback but Johnson has shown, time and again, he can keep up as the years go on. While no longer a WR1, he’d be a fine WR2 for your dynasty team.
- The Raiders could trade Terrelle Pryor before the 2014 season. While it doesn’t make a ton of sense, getting out of Oakland would greatly increase Pryor’s value. It’s clear he won’t get playing time in Oakland and could use a fresh start.
- Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo should be good to go for OTA’s after back surgery. Romo is still an elite talent and is on the low-end of a Tier 1 quarterback list.
- Retired tight end Tony Gonzalez recently took a job with CBS, effectively ending his career. I still wouldn’t be surprised if he latched on with a team later in the season but this most likely means Gonzalez is done.
- Redskins tight end Jordan Reed is healed from an in-season concussion after a long recovery. While Reed is an elite talent and could eventually join the top five of dynasty tight ends, the concussion, and long recovery time, is a major concern. I would be hesitant to pull the trigger on a major deal with Reed in your dynasty league.