- Washington beat writers don’t expect Alfred Morris to lose any touches with new coach Jay Gruden. There was some concern as Gruden had a more balanced running attack in Cincinnati but there simply isn’t anyone close to Morris to challenge the starting job. Dynasty owners can rest easy for 2014.
- Tony Gonzalez ‘jokingly’ said he’d come back under certain circumstances. As we’ve said before, we won’t believe Gonzalez is gone until he files his papers. You’d be wise to trade a late round pick in your rookie draft for the right to stash Gonzalez for a stretch run.
- The Vikings are expected to bring in a young quarterback, per new offensive coordinator Norv Turner. The Vikings pick #8 so it’s anybody’s guess as to who would be available there.
- The Dolphins 2014 is off to a fantastic start with news that Ryan Tannehill’s job may be in danger. Tannehill was, by no means, a star but he also was the least of the Dolphins issues. Tannehill dynasty owners need to be cautious and have a backup plan in place.
- The Colts signed linebacker Henoc Muamba from the CFL and is expected to compete for a starting job. The Colts did well plucking Jerrell Freeman from the CFL so Muamba is one to watch.
- Bears rookie linebacker Khaseem Greene might be better suited for special teams next year. Greene just looked overpowered during the season. Dynasty owners take note.