Click here to see the latest dynasty tight end rankings heading into 2014.
- Colts tight end Dwayne Allen jumped up a bit. I’m guessing it has more to do with fellow Colts tight end Colby Fleener‘s ability to take the starting job after Allen’s injury and run with it. Allen has more upside.
- Dolphins tight end Charles Clay continues to move up as he was one of the few bright spots on the Dolphins offense this year. That team has many holes but Clay gives them some stability at the position.
- Two rookies enter the rankings – Oakland’s Mychal Rivera and Seattle’s Luke Willson. Both played sparingly this year but showed flashes of ability. They’ll be playing for starting jobs in 2014 so now is the time to snag them.
- Meanwhile, Seattle’s incumbent tight end, Zach Miller, continues to drop, likely because of the small chance he has of coming back to Seattle. Miller appears to be at the end of the line.
- Falcons tight end Tony Gonzalez continues to drop but until those retirement papers are filed, I’m expecting Gonzalez back next year.