- 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick went 13 of 21 for 197 yards and a touchdown while rushing for 51 yards and another score. Kaepernick and Russell Wilson are in similar situations wherein their value is capped by the talent around them. Should the 49ers dramatically improve their receiving corps, watch out.
- Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan had a nice night, going 37 of 48 for 348 yards, two touchdowns, and two interceptions. Ryan is a big bounce back dynasty player for 2014 with Julio Jones coming back.
- 49ers receiver Michael Crabtree showed what the 49ers what they were missing after catching five balls for 102 yards. Crabtree is one of those prospects that might actually improve in value with another top-notch receiver playing opposite him in San Francisco.
- Falcons receiver Roddy White had a vintage night with 12 catches for 141 yards and a touchdown. White will be 33 next year but, if healthy, is just as dominant as he always was.
- 49ers linebacker NaVorro Bowman had 11 tackles plus an interception returned for a touchdown. Bowman has filled the stat sheet all year and has a case for fantasy IDP MVP. He’ll be a top-ranked LB1 heading in to 2014.