- Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith put together a decent game, going 14 0f 20 for 137 yards, two touchdowns and zero turnovers. Smith certainly isn’t a flashy option but you could do worse for a QB2. Worse like…
- Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III! RG3 went 12 of 26 for 164 yards, a touchdown and an interception. RG3 is having a tough year and complications with coach Mike Shanahan aren’t helping. He might be a buy-low candidate.
- Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles ran wild for 151 yards on 19 carries and a touchdown. He’ll challenge LeSean McCoy as dynasty’s top running back heading in to 2014.
- Redskins receiver Pierre Garçon drew 12 targets and hauled in five of them for 37 yards. Garçon will still be a viable WR2 option for a few years being the top option in Washington, no matter who the quarterback is in 2014.
- Chiefs linebacker Tamba Hali had two more sacks, giving him 11 on the year. Hali has quietly put together a solid campaign with 42 tackles, the previously-mentioned 11 sacks, four forced fumbles, an interception and a pass defended on the season. Hali is 30 but with his salary due to come down in 2014, he should be in the Chiefs plans for the foreseeable future.