- Seattle receiver Percy Harvin will start practicing this week. It’s a great sign of Harvin’s progress but also means this week might be the last week you have a legitimate shot to trade for him.
- RGIII plans on running more. In the short-term, this could be a boon for Griffin’s fantasy value but you have to wonder how sustainable it is, especially in dynasty circles.
- Patriots receiver Danny Amendola has officially been diagnosed as concussed. You have to wonder how Amendola keeps getting hurt. His value is also all over the place in dynasty leagues – some probably think there’s still something there and would still want a decent return. While others might be ready to rid themselves of this walking injury report. His status in fantasy, in general, is a true toss-up.
- Arizona running back Ryan Williams has been a healthy scratch in each game this season. It’s safe to drop him in all formats, even deeper leagues.
- Patriots linebacker Jerod Mayo is officially done for the season. But any astute dynasty player knows this would be a perfect time to pick him off someone else’s team, especially if they’re in it to win it this year.