- You really can’t go wrong with either Peyton Manning or Tony Romo as your dynasty quarterback. That is all.
- Denver running back Knowshon Moreno continued as the starter with 19 carries for 93 yards to go along with five catches. With Denver’s success, you have to wonder if they won’t want to keep Moreno beyond this year and inhibit Ronnie Hillman‘s and Montee Ball’s production.
- Denver tight end Julius Thomas was Manning’s favorite target with 12. As long as Peyton’s there, Thomas is a TE1 in dynasty leagues.
- Cowboys rookie receiver Terrance Williams had a career best day with four catches for 151 yards. With more days like that, Dallas might be inclined to let Miles Austin go at some point.
- Dallas safety Barry Church had 11 more tackles and is on pace for over 100 for year. At just 25, Church could be locked in to the free safety role for a while.