- The studs did what they were supposed to do. LeSean McCoy had 150 yards rushing for Philadelphia, solidifying himself as one of the few workhorse backs left in the league.
- Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles had 170 total yards to go along with seven catches. As long as Alex Smith is the Chiefs quarterback, expect a lot of check downs to Charles.
- In a battle of young, catch-first tight ends, Travis Kelce (injured) of Kansas City and Zach Ertz of Philadelphia (one reception) continued to disappoint. Would be a good time to buy-low on either.
- Mychal Kendricks continues to be a tackle machine, racking up nine. Still just 22, Kendricks could be your lead tackle linebacker for a long time.
- Kansas City linebacker Justin Houston had a monster game with 4.5 sacks. Houston, 24, isn’t exactly new on the scene as he had 10 sacks last year.