Almost to that three-day weekend ya’ll.
- MJD looks like he’s good to go this year in Jacksonville. He is coming off injury but that hasn’t stopped him before.
- While Houston running back Arian Foster appears ready to go for Week 1, this will be a make-or-break year for Foster dynasty owners. No runner has more carries the last three years and there have been multiple signs of a break down. Dynasty owners should have a contingency plan in place.
- The fact that Dolphins coaches are talking up Daniel Thomas means little. Lamar Miller is the running back now and, possibly, for years to come.
- Montee Ball has (finally) been elevated to first team status in Denver’s running game. Keep an eye on it as coach John Fox is known to love committees (see: Williams, DeAngelo; Stewart, Jonathan) but Ball may have more early impact that previously thought.
- Dallas defensive end Anthony Spencer has been cleared to begin running again. Spencer will be in his first year as a defensive lineman opposite DeMarcus Ware.
That’s it for now.