It’s the last day of the month. Let’s see what we got:
- Danny Amendola has been a bright spot in Patriots camp so far. They predict he should be able to do what Wes Welker did and catch 100 balls. In PPR dynasty leagues, Amendola is high on the list.
- Jason Witten is catching balls in the red zone during camp. Hopefully Witten can capitalize on that as he’s never had more than 9 touchdowns in a season. Witten is still solidly at #4 in dynasty rankings.
- The running back picture in Denver is still not clear. Until there is some clarity, don’t treat any back, Montee Ball especially, as a stud.
- Pierre Garcon is making the catches at camp. With RG3 as his quarterback, Garcon may be underrated with his current 26th dynasty ranking.
- Brock Osweiler improved greatly from last years camp to this years. As the primary backup to 37-year old Peyton Manning, Osweiler is a fantastic taxi squad prospect whether you have Manning or not.
- Jonathan Franklin didn’t get off to a great start in pass blocking drills. If he can’t get in the game on passing downs, it’s going to be hard to get in at all.
- Coming off our report yesterday, Jon Baldwin continues to not impress.
Next month will be drafting time. Giddy up.