- Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater got back on track with 316 yards plus two touchdowns. He struggled to start the season but more games like this put him back in the QB1 conversation.
- Receiver Stefon Diggs continues to impress with six catches for 108 yards and a touchdown. It was also the first time he led the team in targets. Diggs has the potential to be a good WR2/3 in dynasty formats.
- Rookie linebacker Eric Kendricks had six tackles plus two sacks, doubling his sack total for the season. More games like this and he’ll be a solid LB2/3 in dynasty IDP formats.
- Matt Stafford was on his way to get back on track with 256 yards and two touchdowns before getting hurt. Stafford could still end up in the QB1 conversation by the end of the season but it’ll take a lot.
- Meanwhile, rookie Ameer Abdullah appears to have taken over the starting job permanently, leading the team with eight carries for 43 yards. He’s not quite setting the world on fire like other rookie runners but could still be a decent RB2 in dynasty formats.
- Tight end Eric Ebron continues to string together good performances with five catches for 83 yards and a touchdown. He’ll need to be more consistent to enter the TE1 conversation but he could be a good buy low candidate.