Click here for updated dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- One change in the top five as Julio Jones enters the top five. Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, and Josh Gordon precede Jones.
- Big risers this month include new Bronco Emmanuel Sanders to 45th from 55th thanks to having Peyton Manning as his quarterback; Eagles receiver Riley Cooper moves to 52nd from 60th thanks to the trade of DeSean Jackson; and finally Packers receiver Jarrett Boykin to 58th from 68th thanks to James Jones’ departure.
- The big drops this month include Saints receiver Marques Colston from 42nd to 50th thanks to the Saints more balanced offensive approach; the Vikings’ Greg Jennings drops from 43rd to 51st; finally Steve Smith drops from 58th to 70th thanks to his probably reduced role in Baltimore.
Click here for complete dynasty wide receiving rankings, now with rankings from Rotoworld.
- Top five remains the same with Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, and Demaryius Thomas in the same positions as last month.
- Big risers this month include Michael Crabtree, who will have a full pre-season to perform; the Cardinals Michael Floyd, who should be taking more targets from Larry Fitzgerald; the Titans Kendall Wright, who caught almost 100 balls with over 1,000 yards despite shoddy quarterback play; and the Patriots Julian Edelman, who re-signed with New England where his dynasty value will never be higher.
- The drops this month include Larry Fitzgerald, who at 31, is a year older and has a steadily falling dynasty value; recently signed Eric Decker, who had his value drop once he left Denver; the Texans Andre Johnson, also a victim of time; and the Patriots Danny Amendola who just can’t seem to stay healthy.
- New to the rankings are the Seahawks Doug Baldwin, who should see more targets now that Golden Tate is out-of-town; the Giants Jerrel Jernigan, who should see more targets now that Hakeem Nicks is out of New York; and Jarrett Boykin who should see more looks now that James Jones is out-of-town.