- Quarterback Carson Palmer had a huge day with 307 yards and three touchdowns. He should be a QB2 for as long as he’s around.
- The Cardinals went with a committee at running back but it should be apparent that Andre Ellington is the better option over re-tread Chris Johnson. Ellington had 69 yards on 12 carries and a touchdown before spraining his PCL. Johnson had only 37 yards on 10 carries.
- In the receiving game, veteran Larry Fitzgerald led the way with six catches and 87 yards. He could end up at WR3-4 value in dynasty rankings.
- Safety Tryann Mathieu had a great game with eight tackles and three passes defended. He’s a high upside DB1 in IDP dynasty leagues.
- Quarterback Drew Brees had a very typical game with 355 yards passing and a touchdown and interception. Despite the loss of Jimmy Graham, it looks like Brees will still put up gaudy passing numbers. He’s a mid-tier QB1 in dynasty rankings.
- Running back Mark Ingram had a horrible game on the ground with just 24 yards rushing. However, he did haul in eight catches for 98 yards. He’ll need to boost his rushing yardage as CJ Spiller will take over the passing back role when he returns.