- Ryan Tannehill was about as perfect as you could get, going 18/19 for 282 yards and four touchdowns. We still can’t pull the trigger on Tannehill as a QB1 in dynasty but this doesn’t hurt.
- Meanwhile, running back Lamar Miller is making a case to be a RB1 with 175 yards on the ground plus three catches for 61 yards and two total touchdowns. He’s been running wild in the two games since the Dolphins fired Joe Philbin. Maybe this is a sign of things to come.
- Jarvis Landry had a very un-Jarvis Landry-like game with five catches for 83 yards and two touchdowns. In PPR dynasty leagues, he can be a solid WR2/3.
- Not much to like including the Achilles tear sustained by Arian Foster. He gained 59 yards on the ground plus caught five passes for 66 yards and another touchdown before going down, probably for the season and beyond.
- DeAndre Hopkins had only six catches for 50 yards. No reason to worry as he should bounce back next week.
- On the defensive side, Jadeveon Clowney had his best game with 8 tackles and a sack. Hopefully it’ll kickstart a productive season.
One thought on “Dynasty Recap – Week 7 – Dolphins 44, Texans 26”
Pingback: Dynasty Recap – Week 7 – Dolphins 44, Texans 26 - Dynasty Football Fan