- Quarterback Tom Brady was in full pissed-off mode on the heels of Deflategate and went for 288 yards and four touchdowns with zero interceptions. He may be old but he’s still a top-10 dynasty option at quarterback.
- Running back Dion Lewis broke out with 69 rushing yards plus four catches for 51 yards. Even if these numbers continue, Lewis is only on a reserves contract and shouldn’t be in New England past this year.
- On the receiving end, business as usual with Rob Gronkowski leading the way with 5/94/3 and a Julian Edelman with a 11/97/0 line. Gronk continues to be the top tight end option while Edelman has solidified his place as a WR2 in PPR leagues.
- Linebacker Dont’a Hightower has come back from injury with eight tackles and a sack. Those kind of numbers make him a firm LB2 in IDP dynasty leagues.
- Ben Roethlisberger picked up where he left off with 351 yards and a garbage-time touchdown plus an interception. He was operating without his top running back (Bell) and second receiver (Bryant) so the yards are encouraging.
- Antonio Brown is in the same boat with 9/133/1 line. An argument could be made that Brown is the top receiver in dynasty, especially in PPR.
- Heath Miller filled in nicely with a 8/84/0 line but that should do back down when Martavis Bryant returns. Still, he’s a solid TE2 in a good offense.