Click here for complete dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- With Josh Gordon dropping out of the top five, it makes room for Demaryius Thomas. The others include Calvin, A.J., Dez, and Julio.
- Top rookies include Sammy Watkins at 12; Mike Evans at 16; Brandin Cooks at 27; Jordan Matthews at 32; Odell Beckham at 34.
- Justin Blackmon drops from 22 to 31 (and probably further thanks to recent activity); Rueben Randle from 29 to 37 thanks to the drafting of ODB; Markus Wheaton from 40 to 51 thanks to the drafting of rookie Martavius Bryant; Dwayne Bowe from 39 to 53.
Click here for a complete dynasty running back rankings.
- Top five remains the same with McCoy, Charles, Lacy, then Martin and Peterson swapping four and five.
- Rookies new to the list include Bishop Sankey at 17; Carlos Hyde at 23; Tre Mason at 29; Jeremy Hill at 33; Terrance West at 35; Devonta Freeman at 39; Ka’Deem Carey at 46; Andre Williams at 53; Lache Seastrunk at 54; Charlie Sims at 56; James White at 61; Jerick McKinnon at 65; Isaiah Crowell at 68; and Storm Johnson at 69.
- Other notables include Toby Gerhart’s rise from 46 to 36 thanks to Jacksonville not providing any better options; Marcus Lattimore dropping from 29 to 43 thanks to Carlos Hyde; and Bryce Brown dropping from 35 to 47 thanks to his draft-day trade.
Click here for complete dynasty tight end rankings, now with rookies.
- The top five remains the same with Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, and Jordan Reed.
- Rookies new to the list include: Eric Ebron at 8; Austin Seferian-Jenkins at 14; Jace Amaro at 17; Troy Niklas at 26; Colt Lyerla at 38; C.J. Fiedorowicz at 40; and Richard Rodgers at 45.
- Some of the biggest drops this month include Tim Wright from 25 to 35 and Joseph Fauria from 28 to 41. Both had their respective teams draft tight ends pretty high which pushed them down the depth chart.
Click here for complete updated dynasty quarterback rankings now with rookies.
- No changes in the top five. It goes Rodgers, Luck, Newton, Stafford, Brees.
- Rookies entering the rankings for the first time include Teddy Bridgewater at 14; Blake Bortles at 15; Johnny Manziel at 19; and Derek Carr at 25. So none are quite QB1’s yet but could be serviceable QB2’s. For now.
- The inevitable fallout includes Eli Manning from 22nd to 27th; Alex Smith from 24th to 29th; Mike Glennon from 25th to 31st; Mike Vick from 30th to 36th; and Brian Hoyer from 32nd to 37th. A lot of it is age except for Glennon who suddenly had competition in Josh McCown.