- Jets quarterback Geno Smith just looks bad. He went 4 of 10 for 29 yards and an interception. It’s about time to jump ship on Smith.
- Meanwhile, Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill went 28 of 43 for 331 yards, two touchdowns and an interception. Tannehill will never be more than a game manager and should be considered a low-end, but steady, QB2 in dynasty circles.
- Jets running back Chris Ivory rushed for 61 yards on 12 carries for a 5.1 YPC. Not bad but the Jets played behind most of the game and never allowed Ivory to do his thing.
- Dolphins receiver Brian Hartline caught nine passes for 127 yards and a touchdown. He led the team with 15 targets with the Dolphins taking advantage of a weak Jets secondary. Don’t expect long-term success with Hartline.
- Dolphins defensive lineman Olivier Vernon had another good day with 10 tackles and 2.5 sacks. He now has 10 sacks on the year and has successfully held off #3 overall pick Dion Jordan to remain the starter. He’s an idea buy-low candidate.