- Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton had a bad day masked with three touchdowns. He went 13 of 27 for just 93 yards and two interceptions to go along with those three touchdowns. You just can’t rely on Dalton long-term and will only be bailed out by the talent around him.
- Browns running back Chris Ogbonnaya had 69 yards rushing to go along with six catches for 30 yards. He won’t challenge for the starting role in 2014 but could be a decent change of pace back for whoever Cleveland brings in.
- Meanwhile, Bengals running-of-the-future Giovani Bernard had another solid outing with 45 yards on just 10 carries to go along with 41 yards receiving on four catches.
- Browns receiver Josh Gordon had 125 yards on five catches and a touchdown. He did see 15 targets but has shown that, no matter who the quarterback is, Gordon will produce. He’s a top talent.
- Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict had 15 tackles, a tackle for a loss and a pass defended to go along with his 13-yard fumble recovered for a touchdown. Burfict continues to be one of the top young talents at linebacker. If you have him, hold on to him. If not, just be glad you don’t play against him every week.