- Bucs rookie quarterback Mike Glennon had a decent day in the almost-upset of Seattle. He went 17 of 23 for 168 yards and two touchdowns with no turnovers. If Glennon keeps playing like that, he could make Tampa think twice about selecting a quarterback in next April’s draft.
- Fellow rookie Mike James also showed some promise with 158 yards on 28 carries for a 5.6 YPC.
- Meanwhile, Marshawn Lynch showed what can happen when you put the ball in his hands with 125 yards on 21 carries.
- Seattle linebacker Bobby Wagner had a good day with 11 tackles to go with 1.5 sacks. Wagner is still a LB1 for his production and youth and now may actually be a good buy-low time.
- Tampa safety Mark Barron had a very productive day with 11 tackles and two passes defended. Seattle was in comeback mode, which meant more passing opportunities, but Barron figures to be involved no matter what.