- The Texans made a point to give it to Arian Foster who had 27 carries and six receptions. Backup running back Ben Tate had only seven carries and one catch. Don’t be deterred – Tate will still get his. Now would be a perfect opportunity to pick him off for your dynasty team next year.
- On the other side of the field, neither of Seattle’s young running backs saw the field a lot either. Robert Turbin had just three carries while Christine Michael had nothing. There doesn’t seem to be a consensus in Seattle as to who is the heir apparent to Marshawn Lynch. Be cautious with both.
- No Seattle receiver has separated themselves as far as targets. Golden Tate and Sidney Rice each had five, while Doug Baldwin had four. That is a situation to avoid for now and later.
- Houston Tight End Garrett Graham had five catches on six targets. While three years younger (27) than incumbent Owen Daniels (30), Graham won’t get nearly as many looks unless Matt Schaub attempts 49 passes every game.
- Houston linebacker Whitney Mercilus busted out with 2.5 sacks. The 2012 first rounder started the season as the starter and should be looked at on the waiver wire if you’re low on sacks.