- It might be time to look at Brian Hoyer as an option in Cleveland. Hoyer went 25/38 for 269 yards, a 7.1 YPA and two touchdowns with no interceptions. You never know if Cleveland might roll with Hoyer for the future.
- Meanwhile, Cleveland running back Willis McGahee can safely be avoided. He had 15 carries for 46 yards for a 3.1 YPA. The 31-year old wont’ be around next year.
- Meanwhile, Cincinnati running back Giovani Bernard looks like the real deal again. He had 10 carries (compared to six for BenJarvus Green-Ellis) and six catches on seven targets.
- Cleveland linebacker Craig Robertson had 10 tackles. The 25-year old is one of the young, athletic linebackers that Cleveland will use in waves to get to the quarterback. Robertson isn’t any more special than some of the others in Cleveland (D’Qwell Jackson, Barkevious Mingo) but he could pick up some tackle scraps.
- Speaking of Barkevious Mingo, he continued his streak of at least one sack per game. He also added two tackles for a loss. Mingo is a good, young linebacker that should be on your dynasty radar.