- Cincinnati rookie running back Giovani Bernard continues to get more playing time. He had 10 carries (same as BenJarvis Green-Ellis) and 5.0 YPC with four receptions for 49 yards. He’s the real deal.
- On the other side of the ball, Green Bay running back Johnathan Franklin had 103 yards rushing after taking over for James Starks. This after showing nothing in training camp and the season so far. Maybe this is a sign of things to come and Franklin can finally be the compliment to Eddie Lacy. He’s also in line for major time in years to come should Lacy get banged up.
- The Green Bay passing game continues to be an equal opportunity employer with targets all around to Jordy Nelson (9), Randall Cobb (11), and James Jones (8). James Jones is the only one not signed through next year and would be severely affected if he’s not in the Green Bay lineup.
- Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict racked up 11 more tackles. The 22-year old already has 28 tackles on the year, making him a tackle machine in dynasty leagues. He’s less big play but more solid contributor.
- The young bookends of the defensive line for Cincinnati each racked up a sack. Michael Johnson (1.5) and Carlos Dunlap (1.0) both still under 27 years of age, are solid defensive lineman in dynasty fantasy football. Either one would be a contributor.