Here’s what already happened so take note!
- Eric Berry could lead the Chiefs in interceptions AND sacks (!). Berry may be undervalued at #6 in dynasty ranks.
- Danny Amendola has become dependable (sound familiar?). Amendola appears to be vastly underrated at #32 and could be a WR1 in PPR leagues.
- DeAndre Hopkins keeps getting better. It wouldn’t be a stretch to make him the first receiver off the dynasty fantasy boards.
- Sean Weatherspoon dislocated his finger but is expected to be fine. Injuries to the fingers aren’t nearly as big a problem for linebackers. Weatherspoon is a still a go to be a LB2 in dynasty leagues for many years to come.
- With the injury to Jeremy Maclin and the absence of Riley Cooper, somebody had to step up in Philly. It appears that person might be Russell Shepard. He’s turned in good practices and made the #2 spot his to lose.
- Julius Thomas has been playing with the first team as the ‘receiving’ tight end in Denver. While this year it may be tough to get looks after Wes Welker, Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas. Julius is #39 in current dynasty ranks but could improve upon that this year.
- Ryan Williams injury in Arizona is making his roster spot dicey. As we looked at the rookie runners, Arizona has two potential replacements for Rashard Mendenhall’s backup.
- Rookie running back Chris Thompson continues to recover from a knee injury. Thompson is an intriguing pick but ideally as a taxi squad player on a team with Alfred Morris.
- Tyler Wilson is now 4th on the Raiders depth chart (that includes Terrell Pryor and now Matt McGloin). It’s time to move on from any thoughts of Wilson being a dynasty asset.
And remember, if you’re able to read this, it’s the best day ever.