Complete updated dynasty tight end rankings can be found here.
- It’s been a while and we have a new top five: new top tight end Rob Gronkowski followed by Jimmy Graham and Julius Thomas. Entering the top five are Travis Kelce and Greg Olsen. It’s Gronk and everyone else at this point.
- Big risers include Kelce, Olsen, and Martellus Bennett up to 4th, 5th, and 6th from 12th, 13th and 14th respectively. Antonio Gates up to 23rd from 28th; Owen Daniels up to 33rd from 40th; Marcedes Lewis up to 36th from 41st. Mainly older veterans but still producing.
- The drops include Zach Ertz from 5th to 11th; Vernon Davis from 9th to 14th; Ladarius Green from 10th to 15th and Troy Niklas from 31st to 38th.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
For complete updated dynasty tight end rankings click here.
- No changes this month as the top five dynasty tight ends stay the same: Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, and Jordan Reed.
- The rookies didn’t move much either with Eric Ebron leading the way at 7; Austin Seferian-Jenkins at 15; Jace Amaro at 17. Other rookies include Colt Lyerla at 25; Troy Niklas at 29; Richard Rodgers at 35; and C.J. Fiedorowicz at 39.
- The big mover this month was Steelers tight end Heath Miller from 30 to 26. There’s growing optimism about the Pittsburgh offense and Miller is still a big part of it. I’m buying.
- On the downside, Giants tight end Adrian Robinson has dropped to 37 from 29. He just hasn’t taken the job like most thought he would.
Click here for complete dynasty tight end rankings, now with rookies.
- The top five remains the same with Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, and Jordan Reed.
- Rookies new to the list include: Eric Ebron at 8; Austin Seferian-Jenkins at 14; Jace Amaro at 17; Troy Niklas at 26; Colt Lyerla at 38; C.J. Fiedorowicz at 40; and Richard Rodgers at 45.
- Some of the biggest drops this month include Tim Wright from 25 to 35 and Joseph Fauria from 28 to 41. Both had their respective teams draft tight ends pretty high which pushed them down the depth chart.