- Even though Rams quarterback Austin Davis looks like he’s impressing with 375 yards and three touchdowns, most of it came in garbage time and he probably won’t be a starter next year. Be cautious in dynasty leagues.
- Eagles running back LeSean McCoy struggled again with 81 yards on 24 carries to go along with five yards on four catches. It’s not time to bail on McCoy yet but each week that he doesn’t bust out gets us closer.
- Rams receiver Brian Quick continues to be the most reliable option in St. Louis and should be a decent dynasty option going forward. He’s already producing as a WR3 with shaky play around him.
- Rams safety T.J. McDonald had a good day with 11 tackles and a pass defended. He had been touted as a DB2 in dynasty circles and finally showed it today.
Click here for updated dynasty DB rankings.
- Top of the list remains the same with Packers safety Morgan Burnett and Vikings safety Harrison Smith claiming the top two spots.
- The big risers include Cowboys safety Barry Church making an appearance in the top 10. Rams safety T.J. McDonald should also see more action in his second year.
- The big drops include Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor for no other reason other than there’s just a ton of talent around him. Lions safety Glover Quin also drops. Quin has never had a 100-plus tackle season and the Lions big area of need is their secondary. Steer clear.