- Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson does what he does – 191 yards and two touchdowns with no turnovers. He also added 29 yards on the ground. It’s not sexy but he’ll produce.
- Beast mode was in full effect as Marshawn Lynch ran for 110 yards and two touchdowns. Christine Michael may be the future but Lynch can still produce.
- One of the bright spots for the Packers was Jordy Nelson picking up where he left off with nine catches for 83 yards. He also led the team with 14 targets and it wasn’t close.
- On the IDP side, Bobby Wagner proved his LB1 chops with 14 tackles.
Tag Archives: seattle seahawks
Dynasty Recap – Week 3 – Seahawks destroy Jaguars 45-17
- This game got out of hand early which meant Marshawn Lynch was pulled. After that, rookie Christine Michael was the lead back and had nine carries compared to three for Robert Turbin. Michael will be very good and even better because of the system he’s in.
- Jaguars receiver Cecil Shorts had 15 targets to go with his eight catches and 143 yards. It’s good to see Shorts won’t be held back because of poor quarterback play. It does remain to be seen how his targets are affected when Justin Blackmon returns. Either way, an improved quarterback next year should help Shorts’ cause. He’s a long-term hold.
- Seattle rookie tight end Luke Willson had a nice day in clean-up duty with five catches and 76 yards. Incumbent Zach Miller has an almost $5M cap hit next year so don’t be surprised if he gets cut and Willson steps in. He’s a long-term hold.
- Jaguars rookie safety John Cyprien had a nice day with seven tackles, one sack, and a forced fumble. He’s getting his chance and should be a DB1 for many years to come.