Complete updated dynasty quarterback rankings found here.
- We have a new entrant into the top five with Matt Ryan bringing up the rear after Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, and Russell Wilson.
- Had several starters named this pre-season which contributed to risers in dynasty rankings including Sam Bradford to 18th fro 24th; Brian Hoyer to 36th from 42nd; Tyrod Taylor to 38th after being unranked and Kirk Cousins to 41st from 45th.
- Rookies Jameis Winston moves up one to 15th from 16th while Marcus Mariota is steady at 17th; Garrett Grayson drops a little from 34th to 37th while Bryce Petty does the same from 39th to 42nd.
Remember to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Complete updated dynasty quarterback rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains unchanged: Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton and Drew Brees.
- Big risers this month include a couple of veterans in Tony Romo, up to 10th from 13th and Ben Roethlisberger to 11th from 14th; there’s also a couple of quarterbacks not on the previous lists in newly traded Sam Bradford to 27th and Zach Mettenberger to 29th. His rank will wholly depend on what the Titans do in the NFL draft.
- The big drops are both Cleveland quarterbacks: Johnny Manziel to 24th from 20th; and newly signed Josh McCown to 33rd from 30th.
For all things dynasty be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Complete dynasty quarterback rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains the same and in order: Rodgers, Luck, Newton, Stafford, Brees.
- Seahawk Russell Wilson moved to 7th from 10th while new Patriots backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo moved up to 33rd after being unranked.
- The big drops include Sam Bradford from 22 to 27; Matt Schaub from 33 to 36; and new Texan Ryan Mallett from 34 to 37.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Dynasty Impact: A mauler of a left tackle, Robinson will be an immediate upgrade in run protection for the Rams. Slated to start the season at left guard to open his career, Robinson will eventually take over the left tackle position. This will bode extremely well for incumbent running back Zac Stacy with the Rams playing in a tough division full of top defenses. A potential Pro Bowler, the 6′ 5″, 332-pounder will also provide some much-needed protection for quarterback Sam Bradford or whoever ends up being the quarterback long-term. Robinson is also surprisingly quick with a sub-5.00 40-time at the combine. Still young and will need some coaching but will be a fantastic tool for all the Rams specialists.
Click here for updated quarterback rankings for December.
- Few changes at the top except Robert Griffin III and Matt Stafford flipping five and six; Russell Wilson and Matt Ryan swapping seven and eight; and Peyton Manning and Colin Kaepernick switching nine and ten.
- Notable drops include Jay Cutler going from 13 to 16 with uncertainty around where he’ll play next along with his surprisingly full injury history. Also Sam Bradford from 17 to 21 after his torn ACL and some uncertainty on what St. Louis will do with their #2 pick.
- Big risers include Ben Roethlisberger from 20 to 17 after his highly productive month; Nick Foles made the biggest jump from 30 to 21 thanks to his All-Pro season. His ranking is sure to rise in 2014.