- Bengals rookie running back Giovani Bernard had only 22 yards on 13 carries but added five catches for 51 yards. He’ll be bordering a RB1 heading in to 2014.
- Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta led the Ravens in targets (11), catches (8), and yards (63). Pitta has made an amazing comeback after a severe hip injury early in the season. He’ll be a top ten dynasty tight end in 2014.
- Bengals receiver Marvin Jones had five catches for 61 yards and a touchdown, capping an impressive 2013. He’ll most likely be the second receiver behind A.J. Green in Cincinnati next year and could be an intriguing prospect
- Ravens safety Matt Elam had 10 more tackles to cap off a nice three game stretch to end the year. His 26 tackles, tackle for a loss, and interception in those three games bodes well for 2014.
Tag Archives: matt elam
Dynasty Recap – Week 15 – Ravens escape Lions, 18-16
- Lions running back Reggie Bush returned to form last night with 86 yards rushing on 17 carries. Bush is a dynamic player and even better in that high-powered offense. But if he can’t stay healthy he’ll always be a boom-or-bust player.
- Lions receiver Calvin Johnson had 98 yards receiving on only six catches. With rumblings about change in Detroit, Johnson is about the safest bet anywhere.
- Ravens linebacker Daryl Smith filled the stat sheet with five tackles, a sack, and an interception. Smith was originally supposed to only be a fill-in until rookie Arthur Brown was ready but has played well. The free agent-to-be has 107 tackles, 4.5 sacks, three interceptions and an incredible 18 passes defended.
- Ravens rookie safety Matt Elam had his best game in 2013 with 10 tackles, a tackle for a loss and an interception. Elam is one of crop of rookie safeties that should be around awhile.
Week 3 Dynasty Recap – Ravens beat Texans 30-9
- Ravens running back Bernard Pierce, starting in place of Ray Rice, failed to impress with only 2.7 YPC on 24 carries. Tap the break on the Pierce train.
- Houston running back Ben Tate carried the ball nine times compared to 12 times for Arian Foster. His 4.0 YPC did nothing to dispel the notion that he’ll start somewhere next year. Trade for him this year if you can.
- Houston receiver DeAndre Hopkins led the team with six receptions for 60 yards. He’s going to be a stud.
- Baltimore rookie safety Matt Elam isn’t quite there yet with his tackle numbers after just five today.
- J.J. Watt did J.J Watt things and had nine tackles to go along with a sack and