- Bucs quarterback continues to sling it around with 341 yards passing with one touchdown and two interceptions. He could be a decent streamer play but shouldn’t be counted on in dynasty.
- Bears running back Matt Forte continues to put in an MVP season in fantasy circles with 89 yards rushing with two touchdowns to go along with five catches for 23 yards. He should challenge Charles for top running back in dynasty.
- Bucs receiver Vincent Jackson had a good day with five catches for 117 yards. However, rookie Mike Evans is already the top target in Tampa so don’t go crazy.
- Bucs linebacker Mason Foster was all over the field with eight tackles and a pass defended, his third on the season. Foster played like a solid LB2 today but his future in Tampa is dicey making his dynasty prospects bleak.
Tag Archives: mason foster
Daily Dynasty Update – July 15th
- The reports don’t look good for Jets tight end Jace Amaro as he continues to look lost in camp. For dynasty purposes, Amaro is still a top three tight end but you’ll need to temper your expectations for 2014.
- It looks like Tampa will go with Mason Foster at inside linebacker. Foster has a golden opportunity in Lovie Smith’s Tampa 2 defensive scheme and should be a decent LB2/3.
- Stop me if you’ve heard this before but Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe looks good in camp. He still doesn’t have an elite quarterback throwing to him and no help at receiver.
Daily Dynasty Update – April 21st
- 49ers running back Marcus Lattimore says he’s ready to go. Lattimore sat out all of 2014 with a knee injury he sustained in college but should challenge both Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter for carries.
- While Mason Foster’s hold on the middle linebacker position in Tampa’s new defense initially looked shaky, it appears he’ll get first crack at the position. Foster came on strong in IDP leagues last year and should replicate that success. He’ll be an ideal LB3 heading in to 2014.
- The Raiders are fully expected to waive quarterback Terrelle Pryor today. No one really knows what the Raiders plan is but it apparently doesn’t involve Pryor. And if you can’t make it Oakland, you probably can’t make it anywhere.
- In other quarterback news, it’s going to be an open competition in New York between Mike Vick and Geno Smith. This won’t help dynasty drafters but neither were supposed to be hot dynasty commodities anyway.
Updated Dynasty Linebacker Rankings – January 2014
Click here for the latest dynasty linebacker rankings.
- The top of the rankings stay mostly the same with Luke Kuechly, NaVorro Bowman, and Lavonte David making up the top three. Bowman’s status will be closely monitored after destroying his knee in the NFC Championship game.
- The big risers this month include the Eagles Mychal Kendricks, Buffalo’s Kiko Alonso and the Bengals Vontaze Burfict. All are coming off strong seasons and will enter 2014 under the age of 24. They will be heading in to the top ten soon.
- Drops this month include the 49ers Patrick Willis (age/injury) and the Cowboys Bruce Carter (pass protection) and Tampa’s Mason Foster (new scheme). These are guys you should look at trading to see what you get.