- Eagles running back LeSean McCoy finally broke out with 117 rushing yards. McCoy should get better as the year wears on with a healthier offensive line.
- Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins had another big day with six catches for 115 yards and a touchdown. If Hopkins keeps playing like this, he’ll be considered a WR2.
- Eagles receiver Jeremy Maclin had another big game with six catches for 158 yards and two touchdowns with just as much damage done with Mark Sanchez at quarterback than Nick Foles.
- Eagles linebacker Mychal Kendricks had 12 tackles and a sack and continues to be a LB1.
Tag Archives: mark sanchez
Daily Dynasty Update – March 28th
- The Dolphins signed running back Knowshon Moreno, who immediately steps in as the starter. It’s not an ideal situation in Miami for any running back and one you should probably steer clear in 2014.
- The Titans signed outside linebacker Shaun Phillips to rush the passer in Tennessee. Phillips is not a long-term dynasty solution but has product almost 20 sacks over the last two years.
- The Eagles signed quarterback Mark Sanchez to back up incumbent Nick Foles. The move doesn’t do anything for Sanchez’s dynasty value but does question Matt Barkley’s. It’s not time to give up on Barkley yet but coach Chip Kelly is certainly not making it easy.
Daily Dynasty Update – Super Bowl Edition
- Browns receiver Josh Gordon will attend Larry Fitzgerald’s off-season receiver camp which is fantastic news for Gordon dynasty owners. He’s sure to have an upgrade at quarterback and running back next year and this will only solidify his top five dynasty ranking.
- A Patriots blog suspects Houston might be a landing spot for receiver Julian Edelman. Edelman would retain some value in that capacity but not nearly as much as if he were still in New England. It does bode well for whichever quarterback Houston picks in the draft.
- Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez had arthroscopic knee surgery recently but it shouldn’t inhibit his off-season. Sanchez will, apparently, have suitors after his expected cut from the Jets. Sanchez will only be a holdover for a team for 1-2 years tops.
Daily Dynasty Update – January 22nd
- Vikings receiver Cordarrelle Patterson is penciled in as the starter for 2014 and many years to come, possibly as the next Percy Harvin. His stock will be sky-high around dynasty drat time thanks to that and new offensive coordinator Norv Turner.
- Colts receiver Reggie Wayne will begin a new phase of his rehab by including straight-line runs. Wayne was seriously injured halfway though the year last year but could be had on the cheap in most dynasty leagues if you’re looking for a WR3 for a year or two.
- Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew will, most likely, test the free agent market. In related news, the Lions will probably upgrade the position. Pettigrew was one of the most promising tight end prospects for years thanks to the high-powered Detroit offense but never took advantage.
- Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez apparently wont’ have to look hard to find work should he be a cap casualty. For Sanchez dynasty owners, there’s a glimmer of hope.
- Recently ‘retired’ Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride suggested tight end Brandon Myers might be better suited as a reserve. For Myers dynasty owners – abort! abort!