Complete updated wide receiver rankings here.
- Top five remains the same with Calvin Johnson, Dez Bryant, and A.J. Green staying the same. Julio Jones and Demaryius Thomas swapped fourth and fifth.
- Big risers this week include Kelvin Benjamin to 18th from 37th; Emmanuel Sanders to 42nd from 56th; and John Brown to 60th from 72nd.
- Big drops this month include Larry Fitzgerald at 28th from 21st; Tavon Austin to 45th from 34th.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Click here for complete dynasty wide receiving rankings, now with rankings from Rotoworld.
- Top five remains the same with Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, and Demaryius Thomas in the same positions as last month.
- Big risers this month include Michael Crabtree, who will have a full pre-season to perform; the Cardinals Michael Floyd, who should be taking more targets from Larry Fitzgerald; the Titans Kendall Wright, who caught almost 100 balls with over 1,000 yards despite shoddy quarterback play; and the Patriots Julian Edelman, who re-signed with New England where his dynasty value will never be higher.
- The drops this month include Larry Fitzgerald, who at 31, is a year older and has a steadily falling dynasty value; recently signed Eric Decker, who had his value drop once he left Denver; the Texans Andre Johnson, also a victim of time; and the Patriots Danny Amendola who just can’t seem to stay healthy.
- New to the rankings are the Seahawks Doug Baldwin, who should see more targets now that Golden Tate is out-of-town; the Giants Jerrel Jernigan, who should see more targets now that Hakeem Nicks is out of New York; and Jarrett Boykin who should see more looks now that James Jones is out-of-town.