- The Bills claim that C.J. Spiller should get 20 touches a game. Stop me if you’ve heard that before. With the addition of Bryce Brown thanks for a trade involving a 4th round pick, it’s hard to imagine Brown not seeing some playing time.
- Temper your Chris Johnson expectations as New York is widely assumed to use a committee approach. Johnson will never approach workhorse status again but could be a decent pickup in PPR leagues.
- Get your final bids in for either Patriots receiver Josh Boyce or Kenbrell Thompkins. They’re battling for the last receiver spot in New England.
Tag Archives: josh boyce
Daily Dynasty Update – March 19th
- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton will have ankle surgery but should be ready for training camp. If there was ever a time to buy-low on Newton, it’s now.
- Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins officially signed with Cleveland where he’ll be the new slot receiver. Between his signing, and the arrival of Ben Tate, the Browns offense is shaping up to be a very supportive cast for whoever ends up as the quarterback in 2014 and beyond.
- The Giants signed receiver Mario Manningham, who will be no better than fourth on the depth chart.
- Now that the Patriots have re-signed Julian Edelman and added Brandon LaFell, the fifth spot on the depth chart will be between Kenbrell Thompkins and Josh Boyce. Both had some dynasty appeal heading in to last year but it turned out to be inflated. Neither are expected to hit it big this year.