- Vikings rookie quarterback Teddy Bridgewater had an ok game with 268 yards and a touchdown but, perhaps more importantly, no interceptions. He should continue to get better.
- Redskins running back Alfred Morris had a bit of a comeback game with 92 yards rushing and two touchdowns. Hopefully Morris can keep it up and look more like the productive back he’s been thus far.
- Vikings safety Harrison Smith continues to play like a DB1 with 10 more tackles. He’ll be a DB1 in dynasty formats for many years to come.
- Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway continues to put on a display with eight tackles and a sack. Greenway was all but forgotten lately but has played like the LB1 he used to be.
Tag Archives: harrison smith
Updated Dynasty Defensive Back Rankings – August 2014
Complete dynasty defensive back rankings can be found here.
- A new entry in the top five with Johnathan Cyprien. The top five in order is Harrison Smith, Morgan Burnett, Cyprien, Earl Thomas, and Mark Barron.
- The big drops include Eric Berry from 2 to 6 and rookie Deone Bucannon from 21 to 27.
- Some risers include Malcolm Jenkins from 24 to 20; Antrelle Rolle from 32 to 26; and Major Wright from 34 to 30.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
Updated Dynasty Defensive Back Rankings – June 2014
Click here for updated dynasty defensive back rankings.
Updated Dynasty DB Rankings – February 2014
Click here for updated dynasty DB rankings.
- Top of the list remains the same with Packers safety Morgan Burnett and Vikings safety Harrison Smith claiming the top two spots.
- The big risers include Cowboys safety Barry Church making an appearance in the top 10. Rams safety T.J. McDonald should also see more action in his second year.
- The big drops include Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor for no other reason other than there’s just a ton of talent around him. Lions safety Glover Quin also drops. Quin has never had a 100-plus tackle season and the Lions big area of need is their secondary. Steer clear.