- Chargers receiver Malcolm Floyd should be cleared to play this season after a neck injury. Already 32, Floyd hold more re-draft value than dynasty but it could help draw attention away from rising star Keenan Allen.
- Former Browns receiver Greg Little was claimed off waivers by the Raiders. Little has talent but has never corralled it and joins a crowded receiving corps. His dynasty value is still pretty low.
- With Robert Mathis suspended the first four games, Bjeorn Werner will get first chance at replacing him in the starting lineup. Werner was drafted in the first round but didn’t match expectations his rookie year. This is likely a make-or-break situation for Werner.
Tag Archives: greg little
Daily Dynasty Update – May 5th
- Updating a previous item, Texans linebacker Brian Cushing is on track to start Week 1 in 2014 after tearing his LCL and breaking his fibula. Cushing’s still capable of a decent LB1/2 in dynasty IDP leagues and could be a buy-low candidate.
- Don’t be surprised if the Vikings draft a running back to take some of the load off Adrian Peterson. Peterson is still a RB1 for at least 2-3 years.
- Greg Little dynasty owners can cut the cord.
- On the other end, Mychal Rivera dynasty owners have something to look forward to in 2014. The Raiders tight end should be a big part of (hopefully) an improved offense.