Click here for the audio download!
Click here for the latest dynasty quarterback rankings.
- Top five is unchanged with Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Drew Brees, Cam Newton, and Matt Stafford.
- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles continues to climb, this month to eight. You wouldn’t think Foles stock could go any higher. However, it’s important to remember that Foles was not a Chip Kelly product so it’s not entirely unreasonable to think Kelly will want someone else down the road. But for now, Foles value will never be higher.
- Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III continues his slide to #11. He’s officially in ‘buy low’ territory and should benefit from a health off-season and a new scheme that’s more pass friendly.
- On the other side, Redskins backup Kirk Cousins has moved up to 28th on the heels of RG3’s poor season but I’m not sure why. He had a 52% completion percentage in 2013 and a 4:7 TD:INT ratio. It appears cousins is still living off his rookie season. You shouldn’t though.
Click here to view the updated dynasty quarterback rankings.
- The top five remains the same with Rodgers, Luck, Brees, Newton, and Stafford. Luck did gain some ground though.
- The Nick Foles rise has finally settled in at #10. I think you could do a lot worse with Foles as your QB1 in dynasty leagues.
- Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is the other big riser going up to 14th from 17th. Rivers found his touch again and has some exciting new weapons in Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead. It will be interesting to see how he does with the recent departure of offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt.
- Giants quarterback Eli Manning continues his downward slide to 19th from 15th. He will be losing receiver Hakeem Nicks in the off-season and has little-to-no running game for protection.