Updated dynasty tight end rankings can be found here.
- Top five remains the same order with Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron and Jordan Reed. However, Kyle Rudolph is closing fast, up to 6th from 10th.
- Other risers include the Patriots Tim Wright to 24th from 39th after his trade from Tampa; there’s also the ageless wonder Antonio Gates to 28th from 33rd.
- Drops include free agent Colt Lyerla to 40th from 25th after being cut; and Adrien Robinson to 41st from 37th after he couldn’t win the Giants starting job.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
For complete updated dynasty tight end rankings click here.
- No changes this month as the top five dynasty tight ends stay the same: Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, and Jordan Reed.
- The rookies didn’t move much either with Eric Ebron leading the way at 7; Austin Seferian-Jenkins at 15; Jace Amaro at 17. Other rookies include Colt Lyerla at 25; Troy Niklas at 29; Richard Rodgers at 35; and C.J. Fiedorowicz at 39.
- The big mover this month was Steelers tight end Heath Miller from 30 to 26. There’s growing optimism about the Pittsburgh offense and Miller is still a big part of it. I’m buying.
- On the downside, Giants tight end Adrian Robinson has dropped to 37 from 29. He just hasn’t taken the job like most thought he would.
Click here for complete dynasty tight end rankings.
- The top four is a consensus with Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, and Jordan Cameron.
- Big risers this month include rookie Colt Lyerla, who doesn’t have much competition in Green Bay; Adrian Robinson who is the de facto starter for the Giants now; and rookie C.J. Fiedorowicz in Houston where new coach Bill O’ Brien loves to run with two tight ends.
- The drops this month include two second year, Rice University products in Luke Willson of Seattle and Vance McDonald of San Francisco. Neither have progressed past second string in their respective offenses but still have some potential if they get opportunities.
Click here for complete dynasty tight end rankings, now with rookies.
- The top five remains the same with Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski, Julius Thomas, Jordan Cameron, and Jordan Reed.
- Rookies new to the list include: Eric Ebron at 8; Austin Seferian-Jenkins at 14; Jace Amaro at 17; Troy Niklas at 26; Colt Lyerla at 38; C.J. Fiedorowicz at 40; and Richard Rodgers at 45.
- Some of the biggest drops this month include Tim Wright from 25 to 35 and Joseph Fauria from 28 to 41. Both had their respective teams draft tight ends pretty high which pushed them down the depth chart.