- Even though Rams quarterback Austin Davis looks like he’s impressing with 375 yards and three touchdowns, most of it came in garbage time and he probably won’t be a starter next year. Be cautious in dynasty leagues.
- Eagles running back LeSean McCoy struggled again with 81 yards on 24 carries to go along with five yards on four catches. It’s not time to bail on McCoy yet but each week that he doesn’t bust out gets us closer.
- Rams receiver Brian Quick continues to be the most reliable option in St. Louis and should be a decent dynasty option going forward. He’s already producing as a WR3 with shaky play around him.
- Rams safety T.J. McDonald had a good day with 11 tackles and a pass defended. He had been touted as a DB2 in dynasty circles and finally showed it today.
Tag Archives: brian quick
Dynasty Recap – Week 2 – Rams escape Bucs, 19-17
- New (?) Bucs running back Bobby Rainey ran wild with 144 yards on 22 carries plus three catches for 30 yards. With Doug Martin hurt, and in the dog house, Rainey should produce this year but we wouldn’t count on hims as a dynasty option…yet.
- The good news for Zac Stacy owners is he carried the ball three times as much as Benny Cunningham. The bad news was it was only for 3.7 YPC and 71 yards total. Stacy continues to be a volume runner that shouldn’t be considered anything more than a RB2 in dynasty.
- Rams receiver Brian Quick continues to have a strong outings, leading the team in targets, catches and yards with seven for 74 yards on nine targets. The Rams aren’t expected to contend this year which could lead to garbage time stats for Quick. Quick will be around St. Louis for at least one more year and could benefit even more with better quarterback play.
Dynasty Recap – Week 1 – Vikings destroy Rams, 34-6
- Vikings receiver Cordarrelle Patterson had a big day with over 100 yards rushing and a touchdown to go along with three catches for 26 yards. He’ll be a boom or bust player each week. We’re not sold on his dynasty prospects as a reliable receiver just yet.
- Rams receiver Brian Quick had a big day with seven catches for 99 yards. Quick has had promise for quite some time but one game will not change years of data.
- On the IDP side, Vikings defensive lineman Everson Griffen had two sacks today which is a great start. He should be a low-end DL1 in dynasty leagues.