- Chargers receiver Malcolm Floyd should be cleared to play this season after a neck injury. Already 32, Floyd hold more re-draft value than dynasty but it could help draw attention away from rising star Keenan Allen.
- Former Browns receiver Greg Little was claimed off waivers by the Raiders. Little has talent but has never corralled it and joins a crowded receiving corps. His dynasty value is still pretty low.
- With Robert Mathis suspended the first four games, Bjeorn Werner will get first chance at replacing him in the starting lineup. Werner was drafted in the first round but didn’t match expectations his rookie year. This is likely a make-or-break situation for Werner.
Tag Archives: bjoern werner
Daily Dynasty Update – November 21st
- The Raiders will start Matt McGloin at quarterback this Sunday. McGloin may still be available in a lot of leagues so it doesn’t hurt to get another commodity at the position, especially in two-quarterback leagues.
- Redskins receiver Leonard Hankerson is having surgery to repair his LCL and is done for the season. It’s too bad because Hankerson has ability but in a run-first offense and now the third passing option at best, Hankerson’s prospects in Washington didn’t look bright. He can be dropped.
- Colts rookie linebacker Bjoern Werner will start at linebacker this week over suspended linebacker Erk Walden. Hopefully the first round pick can shine in a golden opportunity.
- Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta will resume practicing which is great news. Hopefully Pitta can be back in time for 2014 and continue on a very promising career.