- Tony Romo was his usual gunslinger self with 356 yards and three touchdowns (plus two interceptions). He’s, at worst, a low-end QB1 in dynasty leagues but has room to grow now that Dallas has little depth at running back.
- Speaking of, Joseph Randle had a decent day on the ground with 65 rushing yards plus three catches for 42 yards. This may be a best-case scenario for Randle throughout the season which makes him a RB2 in dynasty, at best.
- The main beneficiary of Dez Bryant’s absence had to be tight end Jason Witten with eight catches for 60 yards and two touchdowns. Witten’s stats have gone down the last three seasons but he could be due for a resurgence without DeMarco Murray carrying the load. He’s a low-end TE1.
- An all-around bad night for the Giants started with Eli Manning. Going only 20 of 36 for 193 yards isn’t good for anyone. It’s only one game but Eli is still a QB2.
- With Eli turning in a clunker, Odell Beckham did too with just five catches for 44 yards. Beckham is rated as a WR1 in dynasty leagues but it might not be a bad idea to see him have another great year before anointing him as such.
- Very little going on in the run game as well with lead back Rashad Jennings going for 52 yards on 13 carries. Andre Williams got six carries so Jennings is, by no means, a bell cow. His ceiling will be a RB3.