Complete updated dynasty wide receiver rankings found here.
- Top five remains the same as we head into training camp: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, and Demaryius Thomas.
- Top rookies include Amari Cooper at 14; Kevin White at 18 and Devante Parker at 20. The next tier includes Nelson Algholor at 26; Breshad Perriman at 28; Dorial Green-Beckham at 30.
No doubt this list will change significant before the start of the season as roles are carved out. Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc for all the latest.
Complete updated dynasty wide receiver rankings can be found here.
- Top five has a slightly different order with Dez Bryant and Julio Jones the same at the top but Antonio Brown now third with A.J. Green and Demaryius Thomas behind them.
- This year’s rookie class includes several fine options including Amari Cooper at 15; Kevin White at 18; DeVante Parker at 20; Nelson Algholor at 27; Dorial Green-Beckham at 29; Breshad Perriman at 30; Jaelen Strong at 44; Philip Dorsett at 51; Tyler Lockett at 58; and Devin Funchess at 60.
- Notable drops include Justin Blackmon from 47th to 59th, no doubt thanks to the news that the Jags are ready to cut ties with him; and Terrance Williams from 51st to 63rd, primarily to the improvement of slot-man Cole Beasley.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
For updated dynasty wide receiver rankings, click here.
- The top five remains the same, albeit in a different order. Calvin Johnson stays at 1 with Dez Bryant at 2; A.J. Green at 3; Demaryius Thomas at 4; and Julio Jones at 5.
- The rookies stay steady with Sammy Watkins up to 7 and Mike Evans holding at 11. Others include Jordan Matthews at 25 and Brandin Cooks at 26; and Odell Beckham at 31.
- The biggest drop includes Josh Gordon, who continues to drop, to 17 from 13.
Click here for complete dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- Top five remains the same with Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, and Demaryius Thomas.
- The big risers this month are all rookies including Jordan Matthews to 26 from 32; Allan Robinson to 36 from 44; Kelvin Benjamin to 38 from 45; Davante Adams to 42 from 49; and Martavis Bryant to 66 from 72.
- The big drops include Josh Gordon to 13 from 7; Rueben Randle to 43 from 37; Cecil Shorts to 45 from 39; and Jarvis Landry to 70 from 64.
Click here for updated dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- One change in the top five as Julio Jones enters the top five. Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, and Josh Gordon precede Jones.
- Big risers this month include new Bronco Emmanuel Sanders to 45th from 55th thanks to having Peyton Manning as his quarterback; Eagles receiver Riley Cooper moves to 52nd from 60th thanks to the trade of DeSean Jackson; and finally Packers receiver Jarrett Boykin to 58th from 68th thanks to James Jones’ departure.
- The big drops this month include Saints receiver Marques Colston from 42nd to 50th thanks to the Saints more balanced offensive approach; the Vikings’ Greg Jennings drops from 43rd to 51st; finally Steve Smith drops from 58th to 70th thanks to his probably reduced role in Baltimore.
Click here for the complete dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- No changes to the top five with Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, Josh Gordon, and Demaryius Thomas. Nothing should change this group of top-tier receivers any time soon.
- A big drop includes Giants receiver Victor Cruz, still recovering from a knee scope. The drop is nothing to worry about as Cruz will be the top receiver in New York now that Hakeem Nicks is a free agent. Another drop is Baltimore’s Torrey Smith. Luckily for Smith, he has Gary Kubiak as a new offensive coordinator who oversaw big seasons from his own #1 receiver, Andre Johnson. However, with Dennis Pitta and the Ravens far apart on contract talks, the lack of support in the Ravens passing game can only hinder Smith.
- Rising this month is Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams. With current second receiver Miles Austin on his way out, it will be Williams jobs to lose. Some others include newcomers to the list, Colts receiver Da’Rick Rogers and Eagles free agent Riley Cooper. Of the two, Rogers has more potential as he has an elite talent throwing him the ball and, hopefully, a more pass-oriented offense. Cooper, meanwhile, is a free agent and it’s anybody’s guess as to where he ends up.
Be sure to check out the latest dynasty wide receiver rankings here.
- No changes at the top as the top seven stay the same: Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall, and Randall Cobb all stay the same.
- The big risers include Josh Gordon (8), Antonio Brown (14), and Alshon Jeffery (22). All had the skill it was just a matter of putting it together. There should be no doubt heading in to 2014.
- The only real drop was Marques Colston (47) which primarily is age. Any receiver in New Orleans is bound to be limited by the in-house competition.