Complete updated dynasty wide receiver rankings found here.
- Top five remains the same as we head into training camp: Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, and Demaryius Thomas.
- Top rookies include Amari Cooper at 14; Kevin White at 18 and Devante Parker at 20. The next tier includes Nelson Algholor at 26; Breshad Perriman at 28; Dorial Green-Beckham at 30.
No doubt this list will change significant before the start of the season as roles are carved out. Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc for all the latest.
Complete updated dynasty wide receiver rankings can be found here.
- Top five has a slightly different order with Dez Bryant and Julio Jones the same at the top but Antonio Brown now third with A.J. Green and Demaryius Thomas behind them.
- This year’s rookie class includes several fine options including Amari Cooper at 15; Kevin White at 18; DeVante Parker at 20; Nelson Algholor at 27; Dorial Green-Beckham at 29; Breshad Perriman at 30; Jaelen Strong at 44; Philip Dorsett at 51; Tyler Lockett at 58; and Devin Funchess at 60.
- Notable drops include Justin Blackmon from 47th to 59th, no doubt thanks to the news that the Jags are ready to cut ties with him; and Terrance Williams from 51st to 63rd, primarily to the improvement of slot-man Cole Beasley.
Be sure to follow us @dynasty_ffc.
For updated dynasty wide receiver rankings, click here.
- The top five remains the same, albeit in a different order. Calvin Johnson stays at 1 with Dez Bryant at 2; A.J. Green at 3; Demaryius Thomas at 4; and Julio Jones at 5.
- The rookies stay steady with Sammy Watkins up to 7 and Mike Evans holding at 11. Others include Jordan Matthews at 25 and Brandin Cooks at 26; and Odell Beckham at 31.
- The biggest drop includes Josh Gordon, who continues to drop, to 17 from 13.
Click here for complete dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- Top five remains the same with Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, and Demaryius Thomas.
- The big risers this month are all rookies including Jordan Matthews to 26 from 32; Allan Robinson to 36 from 44; Kelvin Benjamin to 38 from 45; Davante Adams to 42 from 49; and Martavis Bryant to 66 from 72.
- The big drops include Josh Gordon to 13 from 7; Rueben Randle to 43 from 37; Cecil Shorts to 45 from 39; and Jarvis Landry to 70 from 64.
Click here for updated dynasty wide receiver rankings.
- One change in the top five as Julio Jones enters the top five. Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Dez Bryant, and Josh Gordon precede Jones.
- Big risers this month include new Bronco Emmanuel Sanders to 45th from 55th thanks to having Peyton Manning as his quarterback; Eagles receiver Riley Cooper moves to 52nd from 60th thanks to the trade of DeSean Jackson; and finally Packers receiver Jarrett Boykin to 58th from 68th thanks to James Jones’ departure.
- The big drops this month include Saints receiver Marques Colston from 42nd to 50th thanks to the Saints more balanced offensive approach; the Vikings’ Greg Jennings drops from 43rd to 51st; finally Steve Smith drops from 58th to 70th thanks to his probably reduced role in Baltimore.